Buyanja Savings and credit Cooperative Society Ltd (BUSACCO) was established way back in 2002 with a group of women who formed the then Buyanja Women Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Ltd. Later on, men came on board and it was officially registered as Buyanja Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Ltd on the 3rd Day of December 2002 with registration No. 6614.
A self sustaining SACCO that meets members’ social – economic needs in South Western Uganda
To provide financial and related non financial services to members to alleviate poverty and promote investment.
Integrity, Punctuality, Member Care, Team work, Effectiveness, Accountability, Efficiency
Institution/Group Account Opening Requirements
- Copy of Certificate of Registration(Certified)
- Copy of the Constitution or by Laws (Certified)
- National I.D Copies, for all Signatories & LC1 Introductory Letters for those without National I.D
Individual Account Opening
- COPY OF NATIONAL I.D, DRIVING PERMIT, VOTERS I.D, EMPLOYEE I.D
- INTRODUCTORY LETTER FROM LC1
- ACCOUNT OPENING FEES. 43,000/=
- MEMBERSHIP 10,000/=
- STATIONARY 3,000/=
- SHARE 20,000/=
- Initial Deposit 10,000/=
- TWO CURRENT PASSPORT PHOTOS
———————- Our Testimonials ——————
My Name is Godfrey Sentume Arinaitwe; born and raised in Buyanja Town. On 12.09.2008; I opened an account, bought shares and applied for a loan that was meant to offset my Mum’s bad Loan at the time which she had secured for Education of my siblings but defaulted on its payment.